Administrative assistant Vacancy
An international consultancy/Business Hub firm is looking for qualified Administrative assistant
Duties and responsibilities of the job
• Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Taking notes and minutes in meetings
• Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
• Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
• Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
• Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
• Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
• Writing and issuing emails to key suppliers and clients
• Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
• Finding ways to improve administrative processes
• Liaise between reservations department and staff responsible of setup.
Administrative Assistant job qualifications and requirements
• Certificate in Business Administration or relevant field
• One to two years of experience in a similar or related position.
• Excellent command of English & Arabic Writing, Reading and Conversation.
• Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Google Docs
• Can keep friendly vibe and smile 🙂
**** Must be available for immediate Start
If you meet above requirements please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org